Saturday 6 September 2008

New hopes and expectations

I've been very busy those months, because I have a lot of work to do. The main reason is that I quit my old job and I've started the adventure to work in my own company.

Now I work for the best company in the world Heralsoft, and of course the best company only can use the best technology, Grails :D.
To start, I eat my own food because the company website is a Grails application. In less than one week of development, I did a professional site with i18n (English and Spanish), blog (only English), feeds, authentication, searchable.

Visit my company home page and contact to me if you have any comment, or business oportunities.

4 comments:

Dani said...

Buena suerte en tu aventura!!

S2

dahernan said...

Gracias Dani!!

Luis A. Sanchez said...

Buena suerte Daniel, que tu aventura sea intensa, y exitosa.
Vi tu site y el diseño de la app me recordó un poquito a CMSimple. Piensas compartir el code o estás pensando en usarlo como producto (de hecho, con un template configurable es un resultado sobresaliente). Suerte y saludos !

dahernan said...

Hola Luis,
la aplicación es muy simple, la parte de contenido por el momento es estática, solo la parte del blog es dinámica. Quizá si lo evoluciono un poco si que lo libere.

Saludos